Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Progress with sketchbooks ideas and development




Outside of the blog I have been working on sketchbooks and ideas to display my research and interpatation of the brief. Been using mind maps and sticking down examples of other artists and how their work helps and relates to my ideas and themes.




Starting to list different stages and parts of what I need to consider and explore with this project such as materials and how it will be displayed.


Also looking into books I've collected and how their structured and how images and text work together. With also looking into different ways of telling stories how they make us feel and reading experience represents this.




Also bought some old cheap books today to begin experimenting and trying out different techniques.


LET THE ARTING BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment